Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Score!

BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 513
Here in the Twin Cities packers are hard to come by. I was at Costco today and look what I found.
Edina, MN

·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,350
    Wow...and it's prime??? For $2.69 per lb???   That is a score indeed!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Mind sharing which Costco? That's a nice score.
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 513
    edited September 2013

@D_Train the Eden Prairie Costco, they had a few of them.  I asked if they were going to have them in the future but did not get a real definitive answer.

Edina, MN

·
  • Thanks @Budgeezer. Wish I was closer to that side of town. It is hard to find a packer in this area. Last time I called around and found a lead on Everetts in Minneapolis. They wanted something like $9 per pound. Ended up finding Angus in Maplewood which was better priced for a Choice packer. They had some interesting meats too. I now know where to go next time I want to egg some alligator or wild boar.
    ·
  • That price is sick man.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·