Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Adj Rig vs Swing Rack..

I know this may be played out but im looking for specific help.  

The Adj Rig looks like its very versatile and may be the way but swing tier rack looks sweet also. 
The Adj Rig seems a bit complicated to me however so thats why i need feedback. 

I have a LBGE and cook on it daily (when im not at firehouse) but do butts once a week and now that nfl season is back, will be cooking more butts.
I cooked 2-9lb butts the other day and it appeared that a third would not fit without touching. I was trying to keep some space between them. I am wondering with the two racks in discussion, which is a better overall application for the butts. I dont need it for much else but the occasional veggies and meat combo. The drip pan would be nice as im still trying to find a good fit for the butt drippings to be caught.

Honestly, the first choice is to get an XL but it seems a bit overkill for just more butts. 

Any help would be greatly appriciated before i decide. 

Comments