Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

picked up my woo2 and AR today.

I was about to order them yesterday and seen you could pick up from their shop. It was only gonna be about 30 minutes out of my way. I got to meet Tom and he showed us their operation. cool stuff. So here it is folks bright ,shiny and new.
Scott
Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack

Comments

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    I remember when my baby was that shiny. Have fun getting it dirty!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,108
    I will have an AR combo one day. lol
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,686
    Where is he located?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • ProserProser Posts: 201
    Ceramic Grill Store is in Denton, about 30 - 45 minutes north of DFW airport
    Arlington, TX  1 large, 1 medium, and a Mini Max