Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Big Green Egg Tucker Warehouse !

Hi,
I write from Italy and first sorry for my English :-)
last week I'm in Atlanta for last days of vacations, before I drive about 3k miles trough Tennessee,Kentucky,North Carolina,Suth Carolina and Georgia and visit different famous BBQ restourant.
The last wek I visit the Tucker BGE warehouse (2 times in 2 days !) and I buy some accessories but  can't resist for a new mini !
I'm very surprised about the GOOD price they make me !  I visit different BGE dealer in this states (the best in Springfield MO OutDoor Home) but the prices is very different .
For the Mini,plate setter and nest with free bag of charcoal,the new fire ring,the ash tool and grill gripper I pay $417.
In a store in Knoxville I see onlythe egg and nest for $550 !!!
Also I notice a 5 stars service, when I ask for some spare screw ( i brocke 2 in my Large) the guy give me a full bag of hardware for free !
Ok, now I have the mini egg !!! ..........but i live in Italy :-((((((((((((
No problems, wallmart and home depot for a heavy cardboard box and some buble wrap, 20 minutes of hard packaging job a good UPS store and I send all (not the bag of charcoal to big) in Sarasota where I have a virtual address in myus.com  , 2 days ago arrived to Sarasota and 2 days more arrived safe to my home !
With all the shipping cost all the package cost me 432 euros, the same package in Italy is 862 euros !!!!!!!!!!!! I save 430 euros !!!!!
Thank you for read my story and sorry again for my English .
Some pics:

Milano-ITALY

Comments