Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big Green Egg Fantasy Football payment fix

Heard back from the leaguesafe.com people and they are willing to wave the late fee for 48 hours.  Not sure when that 48 hours starts and have already asked them to credit those of you who already payed the late fee.  Will let you know as soon as I do.  Hoping they will start the 48 hours sometime on monday and not tonight.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,720
    Thanks Scott! Appreciate you working this out! :)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,063
    Scott.  I just got on the website and they are still showing the late fee. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
    I'm getting:

Deadline Passed: Late payments not available. Contact your league commissioner about allowing payments
    ·
  • Should Be Up And Running Now Fellas. I'll Double Check Things Here When I Get Home From Work. My Phone Is Capitalizing Every Word Its A Little Weird.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Looks like everything should be good to go guys.  I'm still fighting with Leaguesafe about reimbursing the two of you who paid a late fee on Saturday before the extension was granted.  If they won't do it, I will personally do it. 

Thanks again and let me know if anyone has any problems let me know.
    ·
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Scott! Paid!

Really appreciate your efforts!
    ·