Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Fantasy Football payment fix

Heard back from the leaguesafe.com people and they are willing to wave the late fee for 48 hours.  Not sure when that 48 hours starts and have already asked them to credit those of you who already payed the late fee.  Will let you know as soon as I do.  Hoping they will start the 48 hours sometime on monday and not tonight.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Thanks Scott! Appreciate you working this out! :)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Scott.  I just got on the website and they are still showing the late fee. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • cazzy
    I'm getting:

Deadline Passed: Late payments not available. Contact your league commissioner about allowing payments
  • Should Be Up And Running Now Fellas. I'll Double Check Things Here When I Get Home From Work. My Phone Is Capitalizing Every Word Its A Little Weird.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Looks like everything should be good to go guys.  I'm still fighting with Leaguesafe about reimbursing the two of you who paid a late fee on Saturday before the extension was granted.  If they won't do it, I will personally do it. 

Thanks again and let me know if anyone has any problems let me know.
  • cazzy
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Scott! Paid!

Really appreciate your efforts!