Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed pork tenderloin - so good (pics)

TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,306
Pork tenderloin stuffed with Gouda, cheddar and creme cheese, sweet onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and lots of crispy bacon bits. Cooked at 350 to internal temp of 165. Served with baked sweet onions, red bell peppers with garlic powder, butter, and sea salt. A side of applesauce for dessert.imageimageimage
Dave - Austin, TX
image.jpg 1.7M
image.jpg 1.7M
image.jpg 1.5M
·

Comments

• Those look pretty fancy .
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
    ·
  • Yep, that looks awesome. I assume the side veggies were in the foil ?

Very cool cook.

Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • Yep, that looks awesome. I assume the side veggies were in the foil ?

Very cool cook.

Cheers
    B_B

Yes. Forgot to take a photo of those when served.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,559
    OK, need to try stuffed. Have a 4lb loin in the freezer that seems like a good candidate.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,267
    Nailed them :x
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Looks perfect. Good job.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • TTCTTC Posts: 453
    Very nice
    XL BGE - Gallatin, TN
    ·