Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

It's Been A While

I have been extremely busy with work for the last month. Very little time to Egg. I have been thawing out soup and grabbing a quick dinner that way along with traveling crazy amounts. I was out six nights this week. Anyways I did a simple cook tonight. Great bottle of wine along with a beautiful ribeye cooked to perfection (slightly pass raw lol). Along with a sweet potatoe. Sweet potatoes are a lot better when they are cooked all the way through lol. Enjoying a glass of wine while watching LSU and Auburn. Everybody enjoy your football evening and I will be posting tomorrow pork tenderloins (my personal favorite)
image.jpg 268.8K

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,798
    Haven't seen you in a while... Looks good.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,518
    edited September 2013
    Enough is as good as a feast.  No need to worry over complicated cooks.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• A simple steak and potato is all that's necessary to make an amazing evening meal after a long day/week at work!  Well done!
  • That does look nice. What do you top those sweet spuds with?
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • Black Badger...always brown sugar and butter HAHA
  • Steak and taters.....Comfort food..very nice
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX