Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ATTN: SC Eggers (and others close by)

Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,023

I just received a call from Jack Oliver's Pools and Spas.  They are planning to host a store cook on September 21, 2013.  They are asking a few of us locals to bring our BGE's and do some demo cooking.  I plan on attending and cooking up a few things.  They are going to try to get a BGE rep to attend I believe, as well as advertise it on some local radio stations.   Should be a whole lotta' fun!  :D  Steven Oliver mentioned that they would reimburse some of us cooks for some of the food cost.  Any of y'all interested in going?  Steven mentioned that he was going to try to make contact with @FanofFanboys and @Chubbs, but he asked that I spread the word if anyone else on the forum is interested.  They are also going to having some good sales on the Big Green Eggs.

Hope to see some of y'all there! 

Comments