Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's Been A While

I have been extremely busy with work for the last month. Very little time to Egg. I have been thawing out soup and grabbing a quick dinner that way along with traveling crazy amounts. I was out six nights this week. Anyways I did a simple cook tonight. Great bottle of wine along with a beautiful ribeye cooked to perfection (slightly pass raw lol). Along with a sweet potatoe. Sweet potatoes are a lot better when they are cooked all the way through lol. Enjoying a glass of wine while watching LSU and Auburn. Everybody enjoy your football evening and I will be posting tomorrow pork tenderloins (my personal favorite)
image.jpg 268.8K
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,423
    Haven't seen you in a while... Looks good.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,371
    edited September 2013
    Enough is as good as a feast.  No need to worry over complicated cooks.

Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • A simple steak and potato is all that's necessary to make an amazing evening meal after a long day/week at work!  Well done!
    ·
  • That does look nice. What do you top those sweet spuds with?
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • Black Badger...always brown sugar and butter HAHA
    ·
  • Steak and taters.....Comfort food..very nice
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·