Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

It's Been A While

I have been extremely busy with work for the last month. Very little time to Egg. I have been thawing out soup and grabbing a quick dinner that way along with traveling crazy amounts. I was out six nights this week. Anyways I did a simple cook tonight. Great bottle of wine along with a beautiful ribeye cooked to perfection (slightly pass raw lol). Along with a sweet potatoe. Sweet potatoes are a lot better when they are cooked all the way through lol. Enjoying a glass of wine while watching LSU and Auburn. Everybody enjoy your football evening and I will be posting tomorrow pork tenderloins (my personal favorite)

Comments