Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

It's Been A While

I have been extremely busy with work for the last month. Very little time to Egg. I have been thawing out soup and grabbing a quick dinner that way along with traveling crazy amounts. I was out six nights this week. Anyways I did a simple cook tonight. Great bottle of wine along with a beautiful ribeye cooked to perfection (slightly pass raw lol). Along with a sweet potatoe. Sweet potatoes are a lot better when they are cooked all the way through lol. Enjoying a glass of wine while watching LSU and Auburn. Everybody enjoy your football evening and I will be posting tomorrow pork tenderloins (my personal favorite)

Comments