Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's Been A While

I have been extremely busy with work for the last month. Very little time to Egg. I have been thawing out soup and grabbing a quick dinner that way along with traveling crazy amounts. I was out six nights this week. Anyways I did a simple cook tonight. Great bottle of wine along with a beautiful ribeye cooked to perfection (slightly pass raw lol). Along with a sweet potatoe. Sweet potatoes are a lot better when they are cooked all the way through lol. Enjoying a glass of wine while watching LSU and Auburn. Everybody enjoy your football evening and I will be posting tomorrow pork tenderloins (my personal favorite)
image.jpg 268.8K
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Haven't seen you in a while... Looks good.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,193
    edited September 2013
    Enough is as good as a feast.  No need to worry over complicated cooks.

Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • A simple steak and potato is all that's necessary to make an amazing evening meal after a long day/week at work!  Well done!
    ·
  • That does look nice. What do you top those sweet spuds with?
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • Black Badger...always brown sugar and butter HAHA
    ·
  • Steak and taters.....Comfort food..very nice
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·