Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza Night

DMWDMW Posts: 5,440
First pizza bake with dough from Flour Water Salt Yeast and it was my best so far. Had some leftovers but I did 4 pies and there are only 5 of us.
My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA
XL BGE - S BGE - Blackstone Pizza Oven - 30" Steel Fire Pit w/Cooking Grid - Hasty Bake Legacy - KJ Jr - Gasser
·

Comments

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,330
    Looks good! It has been a while since I made pizza. Your post makes me want to bake one! What was your water to flour ratio? What kind of flour did you use?

@paqman This was 1000g flour, 700g water, 20g salt, .8g yeast. I used white AP flour, nothing special. This was the overnight straight pizza dough recipe.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA
    XL BGE - S BGE - Blackstone Pizza Oven - 30" Steel Fire Pit w/Cooking Grid - Hasty Bake Legacy - KJ Jr - Gasser
    ·