Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza Night

DMWDMW Posts: 7,090
First pizza bake with dough from Flour Water Salt Yeast and it was my best so far. Had some leftovers but I did 4 pies and there are only 5 of us.
My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
·

Comments

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,678
    Looks good! It has been a while since I made pizza. Your post makes me want to bake one! What was your water to flour ratio? What kind of flour did you use?

@paqman This was 1000g flour, 700g water, 20g salt, .8g yeast. I used white AP flour, nothing special. This was the overnight straight pizza dough recipe.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·