Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cast Iron Dutch Oven for small egg

Looking for suggestions on a cast iron dutch oven that will fit well in small egg. Anyone out there actually have first hand experience with this? I have a Lodge 5qt legless double dutch oven and fits well in my large egg. The same dutch oven will fit in small egg both very tight fit.

Comments

• BonarBonar Posts: 28
    sorry last line should have been; The same dutch oven will fit in small egg but very tight fit.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,959
    I guess hit some websites... I don't have a small but I'm dying for one. Post what you find.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • I have a small and use 5 qt dutch oven with spiral bail handle and it works great.
  • mikeb9550mikeb9550 Posts: 95
    edited September 2013
    why not get a camp oven and just use heat beads?? That's what I do. l love dutch oven cooking as much or more than bbqing.