Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big green egg banner

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·

Comments

• For $25 why not...even for some garage "art work"

Albion, PA
    ·

• For $25 why not...even for some garage "art work"

My thoughts exactly. Email sent.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • hell yeah!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • You sometimes see really good deals go by on websites that make banners, too. But the authentic BGE banner is pretty cool!!

image.jpg 3.5M
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,473
    edited September 2013
    Best garage/house art I own!
    handle5.jpg 13.7K
    ·
  • He had them on eBay as well. They are pretty nice, I got the EggHead banner.
    ·
  • I have one... Haven't unrolled it yet. I gotta do something with that garage. SIGH
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • The old style banner is a classic.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Mancave prices during the week. Picked up a few hickory chops also.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,634
    @henapple : random question - ever have any problems with bugs/pests stacking up splits against the house like that? I have some wood I store outside, but wasn't sure about stacking it against the house.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Other than the occasional black widow... No. It's out beside my detached garage but I keep an eye on it. My neighbor recently found termites in his mulch.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Here are 2 pictures of my set up with BGE signage. Thanks to some good folks at BBQ Island. They take good care of me. I love my eggs..........
    Tucson.JPG 538.3K
    ·