Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Recent BGE owner in beautiful East Tennessee

Hello all, I have been reading the forum pretty much daily for several months. Only yesterday was I finally granted permission to post. (Something strange going on there). We have a large BGE, for which I built a table, and most of the accessories including an Adjustable Rig. The only thing lacking is some sort of draft / temperature controler with a remote display. I just cant make up my mind which one and if i truly need it. We have had many successful cooks this summer including Spatchcock Chickens, Steaks, Ribs, a Turkey and several overnight Butt cooks. Love the pulled pork from the Butts! I have learned a LOT from all of you guys and it is really great to now finally be able to say Thank You! I am attaching a picture of our set up.

Comments