Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,572
    The neighbor grilling must have been using Royal Oak lump...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    lols jk broski... >:)
    ·
  • My neighbors like to sit on their porches just to smell my smoke. I also feed them sometimes so they know what the smoke does to food!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • My grill smoke just makes my neighbors hungry.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    My neighbors are like flies. Right when the egg fires up, they swarm to it.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 824
    edited September 2013
    We don't have neighbours that live close enough to be bothered by what we cook, how loud our music plays, if I mow the lawn Sunday at 7:00 a.m. etc.  Any of them that ate at our house don't think would complain even if they could smell it.

Gerhard
    ·
  • R3KR3K Posts: 51
    I don't understand why the guy isn't in jail for stabbing someone in the neck and shooting the other.  Even though the shooting wasn't life threatening, the stabbing to the neck was.  Last time I checked, that would be considered attempted murder :-S
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    edited September 2013
    They got VI :((
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • R3K said:
    I don't understand why the guy isn't in jail for stabbing someone in the neck and shooting the other.  Even though the shooting wasn't life threatening, the stabbing to the neck was.  Last time I checked, that would be considered attempted murder :-S
    A Palm Bay police officer was shot in the foot by a fellow named Cruz, several decades ago.  The officer bled to death before he made the hospital.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • The article says "Alcohol may have played a role in Craft’s alleged willingness to assault, police told the newspaper." Geez, ya think? 
    I wonder about the folks out there walking around just waiting to go off.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • He brought knives?  Oh man the paperwork.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • Must be a vegetarian.
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • "Glad this a-hole isn't my neighbor" - It sounds like an electronic "unwanted poster".  I half expected to see a picture of me.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • DfishelDfishel Posts: 104
    Sounds like he needed a double tap!
    ·
  • Some times blow it out your $&@ IS really does fit !
    ·
  • I wonder how many guns he has purchased. If I lived around this guy, with his history of violence, I would be concerned.
    ·
  • henapple said:
    The neighbor grilling must have been using Royal Oak lump...

Nothing wrong with RO!
    ·
    lols jk broski... Jk
    ·
  • henapple said:
    lols jk broski... Jk

I know, just giving you a hard time.  I can't stand crazy neighbors.  I mean, who doesn't like things from the egg?  It is great for carnivores, herbivores, omnivores, etc.

I guess if you are on an only raw, no salt, no sugar, no oil, and vegan diet perhaps.

·
  • You know it is getting bad when you have to strap on a 45 just to BBQ

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·
  • You know it is getting bad when you have to strap on a 45 just to BBQ

One reason I got my permit. Folks a few towns over got robbed, in their own backyard, while grilling.
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·