Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Do yuo have neighbors like this.......

My neighbors dog crapped in our yard...my wife got so pissed she told to get a shovel and throw it over the fence...
WTF? now I still have dog poop in my yard and my neighbor has my shovel....

Comments

• Sounds like a pretty **** situation.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited September 2013
    Nice. Along with OT, there should also be FWD. :D

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• By the way, who threw the empty shovel over the fence? Was that you, or your wife? I find this story intriguing on several levels.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

• LMAO
    Albion, PA
  • Have you had a word with your neighbor? If that does no good, keep the shovel & return the crap! How close is their house to your property? Use the shovel to air mail fido's presents home to the patio or porch. If not practical, then collect fido's presents and leave a heaping mound on their driveway with a note: "I'm returning your lost dog crap. Please stop losing it in my yard."

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
    More details. Did she throw the shovel at him? I wonder why she is so anal about it? Maybe she should bear down and squat to pick it up. Diarrhea of the mouth gets you nowhere. Perhaps some smooth moves from you can ease some of the pressure.

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,522
    my neighbor told me to let the dog **** in his yard, says its ok.....still would like a new shovel though
  • My neighbor does the same thing. He lets his dog walk all up in my flower beds and crap and pee all over my yard.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    Perhaps you should build a trebuchet?

Punkin chunkin season is upon us. Call his name and ask him to smile.(Fire) It'll be the best ****-eating grin you've ever seen!
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    =)) Love a good joke in the morning.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• My neighbor just flat came into my house and peed on my rug.  Unchecked aggression like that really can't stand.  

Damn shame.  The rug really tied the room together.  

• To add to what Fred said,  
    -gather up poo
    -put poo in paper bag
    -put paper bag on neighbours front door step
    -light paper bag on fire
    - ring neighbours door bell
    -run home
    Idea behind this,  neighbour will attempt to stomp out fire,,,,, mission accomplished!

• Grow a garden, fertilized with your ****, then take him some tomatoes as a peace offering.  Wait two days and confess.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,688
    I'm thinking... abt's. Bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with dog poo. Just a neighborly gift to the family next door...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    To add to what Fred said,  
    -gather up poo
    -put poo in paper bag
    -put paper bag on neighbours front door step
    -light paper bag on fire
    - ring neighbours door bell
    -run home
    Idea behind this,  neighbour will attempt to stomp out fire,,,,, mission accomplished!

He called the **** poop!
  • Just look at it from your neighbours point of view, why would he want his dog to use his yard as a toilet?

Gerhard
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,522
    you guys should try living up here in this state called massachusetts, a few years ago i got a letter from some state agency that said i couldnt let my dog poop in my own yard because it endangered clam flats 30 or so miles away. i hope you didnt eat any of those clams
    :))
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,464

you guys should try living up here in this state called massachusetts, a few years ago i got a letter from some state agency that said i couldnt let my dog poop in my own yard because it endangered clam flats 30 or so miles away. i hope you didnt eat any of those clams
    :))
    This begs the question - where CAN your dog poop?  Depends.

• HotchHotch Posts: 1,528

I just thinking, if you don't have a dog for a little pay back, you don't want to get caught doing a little pay back. Might want to wait till the sun goes down.

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

• You could also take a page from the Celts, who smeared crap on their faces and stripped naked before attacking their neighbors.

• tamu2009 said:
    My neighbor does the same thing. He lets his dog walk all up in my flower beds and crap and pee all over my yard.

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • Sounds like an inconsiderate SOB! 
  • Here you go...

http://www.havahart.com/store/electronic-repellents/5266

I love solving problems...

Spring "Solve Problems, Will Travel" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,166
    tamu2009 said:
    My neighbor does the same thing. He lets his dog walk all up in my flower beds and crap and pee all over my yard.
    A possible solution - put up signs (like the ones from lawn mowing crews) which say that the area has been treated with chemical fertilizers harmful to animals. Take the signs down after a day or two and then put them up every once in a while. If they still don't get the message, go ahead and actually fertilize the area... but don't put the signs up. They'll get the message if their pet gets sick because of their own inconsiderate behavior.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Shoot the damn dog.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• BayaradBayarad Posts: 294
    Boooo! Don't hurt the innocent dog(s) they are just looking for a place to go weenkie and shat!
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I am with VI! Put a bullet in the mutt!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,528
    I'm waiting to see what Skiddymarker has to say about this.

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans