Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Navy Yard shootings

Options
I know there are a lot of servicemen and women on this board, as well as people from military families.  If you have friends or family who work at the Yard, I hope all of them are safe and sound.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.

Comments

• warwoman
    Options
    Heard that the Marines at the Marine Barracks had weapons........but no ammunition!
    From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • travisstrick
    Options
    warwoman said:

Heard that the Marines at the Marine Barracks had weapons........but no ammunition!

Sounds par for the course.

When Hasan attacked ft hood, I worked a stones throw from where it happend. We had an arms room full of machine guns, grenade launchers, pistols, you name it but not one round of ammo.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • warwoman
    Options

Thought we would have learned from Ft. Hood, Travis. Seems with the bad guys changing tactics and going for different types of attacks, such as Ft. Hood, then the SOP for all military bases around the world would change to counter any threat. I guess the powers that be decided that wouldn't be necessary, since the war on terror was over.....or at least that's what they want to feed us!

QUI PUGNET PRO NOBIS ?

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!