Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New table

daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
First cook with the new table!!!took a while(4months)! Beef ribs&shrimp kabobs!imageimagesrc="http://cdn.vanillaforums.com/biggreenegg.vanillaforums.com/FileUpload/af/583aebbbd9dd0559a2c3ba0e978210.jpg" />imageimageimage
image.jpg 2.3M
·

Comments

• Put two pics of the beer by accident,but i guess its kind of fitting! :D
    ·
  • wow, what a beauty.
    ·
  • DfishelDfishel Posts: 104
    Great looking table!! Did you build it off of plans?
    ·
  • lecramslecrams Posts: 106
    Damn nice!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    Beautiful table, beautiful pics. The sun rises in the east and sets in your dome.
    ·
  • Dfishel said:

Great looking table!! Did you build it off of plans?

No i just went by other tables on this forum! Combined a few different table designs together.every one was helpful. =D>
    ·
  • Very nice table indeed.  Job well done!
    ·
  • Hi,

I really felt that your last picture was the bomb. The composition with the sun just over the dome was amazing, so I thought I'd edit the image a little, hope you don'd mind :)

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,415
    That is one fine looking table!'
    ·
  • Nice table, great photography. Way to go!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,450
    Awesome table! Wish I could build something like that.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • terry_b said:

Hi,

I really felt that your last picture was the bomb. The composition with the sun just over the dome was amazing, so I thought I'd edit the image a little, hope you don'd mind :)

No i dont mind at all, good job!!!!
    =D>
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,430
    Really nice except for the dasani beer... :((
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • @henapple is that better???its golden pheasant from slovakia,only a lager but very tasty [-O<
    ·
  • image forgot add pic for above!!! Too many dasani's!!!!
    image.jpg 808.9K
    ·
  • thats a good looking table
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    What a great table, when I get the time, I plan to build one but Beer keeps delaying it!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Beautiful table!  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • bcranbcran Posts: 37
    Great looking table!  Congrats!
    ·
  • I have table envy.
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·