Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New table

daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 452
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
First cook with the new table!!!took a while(4months)! Beef ribs&shrimp kabobs!imageimagesrc="http://cdn.vanillaforums.com/biggreenegg.vanillaforums.com/FileUpload/af/583aebbbd9dd0559a2c3ba0e978210.jpg" />imageimageimage
image.jpg 2.3M
·

Comments

• Put two pics of the beer by accident,but i guess its kind of fitting! :D
    ·
  • wow, what a beauty.
    ·
  • DfishelDfishel Posts: 104
    Great looking table!! Did you build it off of plans?
    ·
  • lecramslecrams Posts: 106
    Damn nice!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,824
    Beautiful table, beautiful pics. The sun rises in the east and sets in your dome.
    ·
  • Dfishel said:

Great looking table!! Did you build it off of plans?

No i just went by other tables on this forum! Combined a few different table designs together.every one was helpful. =D>
    ·
  • Very nice table indeed.  Job well done!
    ·
  • Hi,

I really felt that your last picture was the bomb. The composition with the sun just over the dome was amazing, so I thought I'd edit the image a little, hope you don'd mind :)

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244
    That is one fine looking table!'
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • Nice table, great photography. Way to go!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    Awesome table! Wish I could build something like that.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • terry_b said:

Hi,

I really felt that your last picture was the bomb. The composition with the sun just over the dome was amazing, so I thought I'd edit the image a little, hope you don'd mind :)

No i dont mind at all, good job!!!!
    =D>
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,839
    Really nice except for the dasani beer... :((
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • @henapple is that better???its golden pheasant from slovakia,only a lager but very tasty [-O<
    ·
  • image forgot add pic for above!!! Too many dasani's!!!!
    image.jpg 808.9K
    ·
  • thats a good looking table
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    What a great table, when I get the time, I plan to build one but Beer keeps delaying it!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Beautiful table!  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • bcranbcran Posts: 37
    Great looking table!  Congrats!
    ·
  • I have table envy.
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·