Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Forum issues?

BakerManBakerMan Posts: 154
edited September 2013 in Off Topic
Is anyone else having issues posting? I get these random red banners when I try to post that say "BODY IS REQUIRED" and a popup that shows a SQL error message and the SQL password.
BakerMan - Purcellville, VA "When its smokin' its cookin', when its black its done"
·

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,103
    the forum is acting up on my end all morning, not the same message though
    ·
  • I kept getting errors late last night and this morning.  I just keep trying and it works here and there.
    Albion, PA
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    I've had the "something is wrong" and "We're overcapacity" popping up since last night.
    ·
  • Yes, I have had the same "Body is Required" as if I had tried to post without entering anything. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,613
    I've been getting the "Something Is Wrong" message here, also.
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·

Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
    Please check back in a little while.

·
  • @SkiddyMarker, I found that when this message comes up I need to copy the text I'm trying to post and then delete it. Then click the "Show Source" button (looks like this <>) and paste text into there and click Post Comment.
    BakerMan - Purcellville, VA "When its smokin' its cookin', when its black its done"
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,530
    It was completely down yesterday and has been quirky for me today as well.   

On the "something wrong" page there was a link to this:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • BakerMan said:
    @SkiddyMarker, I found that when this message comes up I need to copy the text I'm trying to post and then delete it. Then click the "Show Source" button (looks like this <>) and paste text into there and click Post Comment.
    Thanks - will try that. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • radamoradamo Posts: 354
    Getting this message very frequently now.  I just hit "refresh" or F5 and the page is displayed properly.  A bit frustrating...
    Long Island, NY
    ·
    seems random but one in every 6 to 10 clicks here
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,783

I have been getting this constantly for the past week.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • Well, at least "something wrong" is accurate.  It does remind me of the name of that Chinese pilot, however.  
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • robnybbq said:

I have been getting this constantly for the past week.
    Ditto, I was wondering if it's cause I get vanillaforums.ca

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ME TOO!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Me too. Been that way for about a week
    Rochester Hills, MI
    ·