Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mahi Mahi and Pimento Cheese Venison Balls

Options
Yes I know weird combo. A Trader Joes opened by my house a while back and I made a journey to see what goodies they had. A while back I had bought there Mahi Mahi and was sold so the wife wanted fish for dinner tonight and that's what I got, also there mushroom risotto. Took the Mahi and vacuum sealed it with balsamic vinegar for a few hours and then dusted with DP Pineapple Express. As for the Venison Pimento Cheese balls, I had some left over ground venison and some venison breakfast sausage from the weekend. Mixed both meats together and had some frozen hatch chili pimento cheese balls in the freezer. Wrapped the meat around and threw them on at around 400. I kept mopping them with bone sucking sauce through the whole cook. The fish was incredible and then I but when I bit into the venison balls I think I almost fainted. My wife said why did I request fish and this incredible meatball is here. We both had big smiles on our face through the whole dinner. Looks like these will be made again.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments