Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My BGE Facebook Place

DMWDMW Posts: 9,245
In case anyone in interested, awhile back I started a Facebook place documenting my BGE adventures. Also, a cook I didn't at my BIL's in CA on a 30 yr old smoker that hadn't been used in 20 yrs.

My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser

Comments

• Some good looking cooks on there.
    Large BGE Decatur, AL
  • mouth watering.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • DMWDMW Posts: 9,245
    @GreenhawK and @tamu2009 Thanks for the comments. 

All, fell free to like and share the FB page if you want.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser
  • Looked good. How did your lamb turn out?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

@Little Steven I thought the lamb was great, as did my dad. SWMBO wasn't real keen on lamb, as she had informed me when I bought it. My mom was the same. I didn't expect much appreciation from the kids and they ended up eating leftover pulled pork. :) But, there are leftovers that I will use as a stew basis later this week.
    Morgantown, PA

• I just liked your page!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    @johnkitchens Thanks! After posting this to the forum I received over 25 new likes!
    Morgantown, PA

• Liked you page, some very nice dishes!