Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My BGE Facebook Place

DMWDMW Posts: 7,090
In case anyone in interested, awhile back I started a Facebook place documenting my BGE adventures. Also, a cook I didn't at my BIL's in CA on a 30 yr old smoker that hadn't been used in 20 yrs.

My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
·

Comments

• Some good looking cooks on there.
    Large BGE Decatur, AL
    ·
  • mouth watering.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 7,090
    @GreenhawK and @tamu2009 Thanks for the comments. 

All, fell free to like and share the FB page if you want.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • Looked good. How did your lamb turn out?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    @Little Steven I thought the lamb was great, as did my dad. SWMBO wasn't real keen on lamb, as she had informed me when I bought it. My mom was the same. I didn't expect much appreciation from the kids and they ended up eating leftover pulled pork. :) But, there are leftovers that I will use as a stew basis later this week.
    Morgantown, PA

·
  • I just liked your page!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
    @johnkitchens Thanks! After posting this to the forum I received over 25 new likes!
    Morgantown, PA

·
  • Liked you page, some very nice dishes!
    ·