Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

cracked PS

Options

Called warner stallion the other day to ask about the warranty on the plate setter they had me  leave a voice mail. I have not had time to deal with it since my son is getting married Saturday. Just received a call from them that my new PS will be available for pick tomorrow at 3:00 very happy right now.

first time I have had a warranty issue happy that the dealers that quick. 

XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,027
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Midwest Eggfest or Son's Wedding Saturday?  Can you skip the reception?  :))  Congrats to your family!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Justacookin
    Options

Weber I have been waiting for a eggfest close to home all year and when I finally found one it did not work out, wish I could make it work but I have swmbo for 27 years and hope to make it 28.

• WeberWho
    Options
    Probably a good call! Keep an eye out over on the Greeneggers forum about Ice Fest. Every February Adam (Ripnem) from Bloomington puts together a big egg gathering at Boyds Lodge up in Cross Lake (Outside Brainerd). Friday, Saturday, and head home Sunday. Last year we had eggers from Italy, New Mexico, Colorado, Illinois, and Iowa. We locals bring our eggs up and everyone cooks and drinks all weekend long. Makes Midwest Eggfest a bore!

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    I've only been on the forum for a couple of months. I know about the Midwest Egg Fest on Saturday at Poolside but I can't go due to travel for work. I also heard about another one coming up on Oct. 19 at an orchard over by Sillwater. How does one learn of the other "local" egghead gatherings? Is it usually a thread on here?
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Poolside also does a BGE rib competition sometime during the summer. Appliance Sales and Service in Shakopee does a BGE rib competition in early spring. Ice Fest on greeneggers is a private gathering. Not associated with BGE Corp. Thanks for the heads up on the apple orchard! Not sure about any other egg outings here in MN

Minnesota
  • Justacookin
    Options
    weber thanks for the info are you in Bloomington also. I am not far off Portland and 98th.
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Shakopee Here

Minnesota