Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Member of the Two Egger Club....Soon

My wife just showed me the confirmation letter for one of the Demo Eggs she reserved for me at Eggtoberfest @ Stone Mountain.  I have had a medium BGE for about 8 years and have wanted to add to the family.  To say I'm excited is an understatement.  It is my 5 year anniversary present/early Christmas.  Now the double table search begins.  If you have any ideas for a table setup or big first cook ideas, send them my way.

Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
·

Comments

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Congratulations! Double the pleasure, double the fun.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 253

Recently added a small to compliment the large.. Have outdoor kitchen dreams but need to save up first.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Congrats. You got a keeper there...

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,759
    You are gonna love being a member of the multiple Egg club. Benefits include more Eggin', simultaneasously Eggin' on more than one grill and the ability to pick the Egg best suited to your cook on single Eggin' nights.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,048
    Welcome to the multiple Egg club.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,406
    Grants demo is the way to go.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • I'm as well soon to become a member of the 2 Egg club I will be picking up my 2nd large at the Eggtoberfeast as well 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Key Largo,Florida  
    2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
    Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
    2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
    ·
  • Congrats
    ·
  • You are going to enjoy the flexibility of two eggs,
    shtgunal3 said:
    Congratulations! Double the pleasure, double the fun.
    Well said!
    ·
  • It all starts with the first one. My wife never bought one for me but she's never said no when I find them. You've got a good woman and so do I. Congrats on #2. The large is my go to favorite.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
    ·