Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The maiden voyage

First time taking one of my eggs anywhere. After building the small carrier I decided to bring it to work and cook the guys some brats. Root beer to stay hydrated. First time egging with no alcohol.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.2M
·

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Sweet carrier! I bet you will convert some of the guys at work.
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Yeah I think I've sold at least two eggs tonight.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,421
    Root Beer??? Turn in your man card!!! :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
    Success!

@Bud812 its the closest thing I could get by with at work.
    image.jpg 2.2M

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,421
    OK, free pass.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • bud812 said:
    OK, free pass.
    lol. I just finished doing some wings for the guys at work, no adult beverages, hmmmm. the cook was missing beverages and music, wings were good though.
    ·
  • I see you have great taste in coolers too...nice Yeti
    Albion, PA
    ·

I see you have great taste in coolers too...nice Yeti

I wanted a Yeti for a long time and wouldn't buy one. Now I have two. Two eggs, two Yetis, no regrets.

·
  • BullibeBullibe Posts: 132
    Noticed a GS decal on your Yeti......do you happen to live in Gulf Shores, Al.?
    Redneck Riviera, Gulf Shores, Alabama
    ·
    @bullibe no but we go there every year. I'm about 6 hours north.

·
    shtgunal3 said:
    @bullibe no but we go there every year. I'm about 6 hours north.
    So you must live near my old home town......Athens ?
    ·
  • TackmanTackman Posts: 224
    Yeti!!! I want a Yeti!!!
    Cleveland, Ohio
    ·
    @bullibe not to far. I live in Cullman.

·
    Wow I used to go to a great steakhouse near Cullman (can't remember the name), I think it burned, don't know if they ever rebuilt. They had a 64 oz steak/meal challenge, eat everything and it was free ! Went one time with a buddy of mine and he took the challenge, ate the steak, potato and salad. When the waitress told the owner that a customer had met the challenge, he came over to the table to congratulate. My friend said I thought this came with dessert ! The owner got him whatever he wanted !
    ·