Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Props to Bad Byron's

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,425
Looks around last week and realized I was out of rub... Snuck up on me. Ordered the 11 sample pack from Dizzy P. They really supported our OBR drive so they'll have my business as long as I'm cooking. Looking forward to trying out all the different spices and ordering some favorites.

Ordered 7lbs of Bad Byron's rub. Came in and when I opened the box... Along with my tub-o-rub there was my free t shirt. Additionally they threw in a coozie, sticker, 5 samples of other spices and a note pad with a handwritten thank you. $47.20.

Tried to order some Texas Championship but their website was jacked up...

Bad phone pic...
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,425
    Lo and behold... Checked the mail and my DP samples came in, along with another sticker for the fridge.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,219

Im picking up my DP order this Thursday at the border. Cant wait.

I picked up a Bad Byrons on my last road trip to the US, and Im going to grab another on this trip too.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    Both those guys support the Salado EggFest. Got yo meet Byron 2 years ago at his place in Fl.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,201
    Its amazing how many cooks you can do with that DP sampler pack, I think I have over half mine left!   

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,783
    Byron's has great customer service.  had a similar experience where I was out of rub.  ordered some and had it in a few days with goodies.  Very pleased and use the rub exclusively on the butts.

Garnerville, NY
    ·