Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

THE Naked Whiz Site Fumblebuck

Want a frantic phone call from your wife? Email her the site www.thenakedwhiz.com/pizza...

FYI- Just stick to nakedwhiz.com.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·

Comments

• I'd be scared to ask about the "pizza" subfolder from the first URL.
    :))
    Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
    Roanoke TX
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,845
    Wow!  That happened to me too and it took me like 3 hours to figure out I was in the wrong place.  I had to search through EVERY PAGE looking for pizza recipes!!!

Just kidding- that's the first I have seen it.  

A few years ago you really had to think before you went online shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,270
    all i get is some bbq site talking about green eggs and charcoal
    :))
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,399
    This is perfect. That's like the delivery pizza guy videos in reverse, in a way.

Instead of "Ding Dong... Yes?...(Bow chicka wow wow)...I'm here with your pepperoni"

It's "Ding Dong...Yes?...Wait, I went to that site looking for pizza and you showed up at my door?"
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited September 2013
    @eggcelsior hahaha.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • I've often wonders what my wife would think if she looked at my favorites list and saw "naked whiz" followed by "necessary indulgences". :))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,343
    edited September 2013
    Even better, tell your potential customers that you're "#1 on The Naked Whiz".......and then scuttle to explain what the Naked Whiz when they the get a scared look on their face.  Sometimes I take it for granted that people know who/what that site is.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Make sure you don't email her www.myfirstbutt.com
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    Naked wizard?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • You should have seen the look on my cousin's face when I told him to google "cornhole" to get dimensions on the boards. He wanted to build his own "bean bag" set.
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·
  • You should have seen the look on my cousin's face when I told him to google "cornhole" to get dimensions on the boards. He wanted to build his own "bean bag" set.

=))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·