Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

THE Naked Whiz Site Fumblebuck

Want a frantic phone call from your wife? Email her the site www.thenakedwhiz.com/pizza...

FYI- Just stick to nakedwhiz.com.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

Comments

• I'd be scared to ask about the "pizza" subfolder from the first URL.
    :))
    Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
    Roanoke TX
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,075
    Wow!  That happened to me too and it took me like 3 hours to figure out I was in the wrong place.  I had to search through EVERY PAGE looking for pizza recipes!!!

Just kidding- that's the first I have seen it.  

A few years ago you really had to think before you went online shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
    all i get is some bbq site talking about green eggs and charcoal
    :))
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,540
    This is perfect. That's like the delivery pizza guy videos in reverse, in a way.

Instead of "Ding Dong... Yes?...(Bow chicka wow wow)...I'm here with your pepperoni"

It's "Ding Dong...Yes?...Wait, I went to that site looking for pizza and you showed up at my door?"
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited September 2013
    @eggcelsior hahaha.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• I've often wonders what my wife would think if she looked at my favorites list and saw "naked whiz" followed by "necessary indulgences". :))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,391
    edited September 2013
    Even better, tell your potential customers that you're "#1 on The Naked Whiz".......and then scuttle to explain what the Naked Whiz when they the get a scared look on their face.  Sometimes I take it for granted that people know who/what that site is.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Make sure you don't email her www.myfirstbutt.com
    Naked wizard?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • You should have seen the look on my cousin's face when I told him to google "cornhole" to get dimensions on the boards. He wanted to build his own "bean bag" set.
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
  • You should have seen the look on my cousin's face when I told him to google "cornhole" to get dimensions on the boards. He wanted to build his own "bean bag" set.

=))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!