Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Super cheap lodge CI.

Just a heads up. This looks like a great deal.

Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, Black
http://amzn.com/B004QM8SLG
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
·

Comments

• pasoeggpasoegg Posts: 259
    I would agree with u Travis.....looks to be a deal with free shipping!!!  i am in on this and hope i get a t-shirt!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 344
    Thanks Travis! Great deal. 

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,588
    If you don't have any.. These would be great. Helluva deal.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,526
    That's a fantastic deal. I have all of them and this is one thing you do not want a spare. They are not gonna wear out in my lifetime.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • My Walmart has the same set at the same price, but yes it is a good deal.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
    ·
  • Great deal. Love the versatility of CI and the fact that it's indestructible!
    ·