Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Super cheap lodge CI.

Just a heads up. This looks like a great deal.

Lodge 5-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set, Black
http://amzn.com/B004QM8SLG
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
·

Comments

• pasoeggpasoegg Posts: 242
    I would agree with u Travis.....looks to be a deal with free shipping!!!  i am in on this and hope i get a t-shirt!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 272
    Thanks Travis! Great deal. 

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,089
    If you don't have any.. These would be great. Helluva deal.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    That's a fantastic deal. I have all of them and this is one thing you do not want a spare. They are not gonna wear out in my lifetime.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • My Walmart has the same set at the same price, but yes it is a good deal.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
    ·
  • Great deal. Love the versatility of CI and the fact that it's indestructible!
    ·