Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Small BGE carrier/transporter/portable table

The top is oak with beer bottle tops covered in 1/2" of glaze coat clear. A friend at work asked where I got all of the beer bottle tops. My answer.... I drank the beers. I had been saving the tops for awhile planning to do something with them. When I tried to get ahold of the EggCarten guy a few times and didn't have any luck I decided to build this. This was a fun project and should work out great for camping or tailgating. I will pull the feet for travel. It's sitting on a cornhole board that I need to finish.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,292
    I love it... Great job.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    henapple said:

I love it... Great job.

Thanks, and yes there are some PBR caps in there.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,378
    That's fantastic! Very nice work
    ·
  • Sweet!!
    ·
  • I want one......
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,309
    Nice job. You will enjoy the small while camping. We do!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Nice. Very nice. Are you drinking, errr planning to build a large someday?
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
    ·
  • Awesome table but I am really digging the classic Popeye arcade game in the background.  I have a Donkey Kong Jr. that I need to repaint cluttering up my garage.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Gogogordy said:

Nice. Very nice.
    Are you drinking, errr planning to build a large someday?

I built a table for the large last winter. It doesn't have the same top though.

·