Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Small BGE carrier/transporter/portable table

The top is oak with beer bottle tops covered in 1/2" of glaze coat clear. A friend at work asked where I got all of the beer bottle tops. My answer.... I drank the beers. I had been saving the tops for awhile planning to do something with them. When I tried to get ahold of the EggCarten guy a few times and didn't have any luck I decided to build this. This was a fun project and should work out great for camping or tailgating. I will pull the feet for travel. It's sitting on a cornhole board that I need to finish.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,202
    I love it... Great job.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,932
    henapple said:

I love it... Great job.

Thanks, and yes there are some PBR caps in there.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 2,906
    That's fantastic! Very nice work
  • Sweet!!
  • I want one......
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,608
    Nice job. You will enjoy the small while camping. We do!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Nice. Very nice. Are you drinking, errr planning to build a large someday?
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • Awesome table but I am really digging the classic Popeye arcade game in the background.  I have a Donkey Kong Jr. that I need to repaint cluttering up my garage.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,932
    Gogogordy said:

Nice. Very nice.
    Are you drinking, errr planning to build a large someday?

I built a table for the large last winter. It doesn't have the same top though.