Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Yard sales

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,357
I hate doing yard sales, but still do one every few years to clean out the house. Water damage recently resulted in cleaning out all of the closets and everything, so the Mrs. convinced me to do a yard sale to get rid of everything. Went through the basement and attic and found a bunch of stuff we don't need. I'm pricing glass wear 25 cents each/ 3 for a dollar. Hoping to sell out.

Comments

• Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,298
    edited September 2013
    "I'm pricing glass wear 25 cents each/ 3 for a dollar. Hoping to sell out."

Folks are not too sharp in your neck of the woods?  Maybe 8 for $10 if they want the whole set.  :D

Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • lol
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • I'll take all the glassware, but will not go over $1 each!

Good luck with the sale, hope you make enough to further expand the Little Tykes inventory.
    :))
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,971
    Glassware? That's not a bad deal for the pipes but I would price the bongs higher.
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,357
    Sale went well. 3/$1 glassware was a hit. Learned that trick from an uncle who sold $2 bills at the flea market for $5 each. He sold out every week.