Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado is Officially Less Than Six Months Away

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
Just in case you don't have your smart phone set to remind you of how many days you have left to prepare for Salado, you've got me to remind you.

And TAA DAA (important announcement horn blast please) here I am with another countdown moment.

There's only 182 days left until Salado. For some, that's 181 days if you're arriving on Friday for the Meet & Greet, and 180 days if you're arriving on Thursday so you can get your body adjusted to Salado time (slow and laid back - peaceful).

Anyway, you can see where I'm going with this... Be thinking of what you plan to cook, where you plan to stay, who you plan to bring with you, etc...

You sure don't want to wait so long that you wake up to the announcement:

"Yesterday's Salado Eggfest was the best ever."

Aren't you glad you've go me to remind you of all this?

You're welcome.

And here's the link to the blog site so you can share it with your friends and family. I'm sure they like having fun too....

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/

See you in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

-

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Thanks Leroy............ Remember we will give away 4 Mini's with Nests and some other really good prizes (if Leroy will poke me this year I will remember the Yeti cooler that I forgot to give away last year and NO I DID NOT GET TO KEEP IT!).. And the cost to anyone is still ZERO..........
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    I'll be in Thursday after lunch in West... Konaches? Then I will single handedly load eggs for the Fri party while pounding copius amounts of Weird Town hipster beer.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    @Henapple: You just hurt a lot of feelings.

Hipster Beer, Shiner Beer, McGarrah Jessee, Austin, Shiner, Print, Outdoor, Ads

By the way, cool cat tattoo. Mreow.

• Cool Cat's kilt was at the laundrymat.  =))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited September 2013
    Eggcelsior  Where did you get the picture of VI in his younger days on the prowl, him and his chest cat.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.