Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Not so much of a table... Yet

Options
mabowden
mabowden Posts: 10
edited September 2013 in EGG Table Forum
New to the forum, I actually won a large BGE on one of the summer contests going on with the help of my brother!  I really love all the tables on this forum, however do not have the space dedicated for a table, because I am renting, and will continue to rent in the near future.  I know I have at least one move in the near future (next July), and where I live you never know what kind of space you are going to have.  So for that, I am using the original nest, but I have made a mobile "table" out of a harbor freight storage cart.  The cart ran me about $40, and holds everything that I need it to hold.  It also allows me to keep the egg and cart very mobile.  

I did buy a very large cutting board, and plan on routing the bottom of the board to fit over the top of the top shelf.  When that is all said and done, I will post more pictures!

Thanks for looking!

Comments