Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My BGE Home

DMWDMW Posts: 6,837
Here's where my XL resides. The gasser has now been relegated to the role of holding area for my hot plate setter or warming table.
My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,586
    That is quite a back yard you have there!  What part of the country are you in?  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,837
    Thanks SmokeyPitt. In reality it isn't as big as it looks. Our yard backs up to a corn field and this was taken before the corn was up. I'm in southeast PA, almost exactly between Philadelphia and Harrisburg.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • Nice! Ken more makes bbqs? Weird!
    HFX NS
    ·
  • Looks good. That would be way too close to Lowe's for me. I would go broke!
    ·
  • this is my Egg's home 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Hey DMW! Real nice set up... What do you have for an umbrella/canopy? I like it; It looks huge and would really keep out the rain.
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,837
    @jtyler It is a Lowe's 10' x 10' EZ-Up style, but not EZ-Up brand. It works great, I just make sure I take it down prior to storms.
    Morgantown, PA

·
  • Thanks very much DMV. I will definitely look into gettin' one. I've been rained on too many times this summer. I appreciate it. Jtyler
    ·