Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My BGE Home

DMWDMW Posts: 6,422
Here's where my XL resides. The gasser has now been relegated to the role of holding area for my hot plate setter or warming table.
My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,148
    That is quite a back yard you have there!  What part of the country are you in?  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,422
    Thanks SmokeyPitt. In reality it isn't as big as it looks. Our yard backs up to a corn field and this was taken before the corn was up. I'm in southeast PA, almost exactly between Philadelphia and Harrisburg.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • Nice! Ken more makes bbqs? Weird!
    HFX NS
    ·
  • Looks good. That would be way too close to Lowe's for me. I would go broke!
    ·
  • this is my Egg's home 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Hey DMW! Real nice set up... What do you have for an umbrella/canopy? I like it; It looks huge and would really keep out the rain.
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,422
    @jtyler It is a Lowe's 10' x 10' EZ-Up style, but not EZ-Up brand. It works great, I just make sure I take it down prior to storms.
    Morgantown, PA

·
  • Thanks very much DMV. I will definitely look into gettin' one. I've been rained on too many times this summer. I appreciate it. Jtyler
    ·