Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Never Forget 09/11/2001

Fireman_JoeFireman_Joe Posts: 87
edited September 2013 in Off Topic
I was working at the firehouse that morning and we were on a call at the CVS pharmacy, the sales person behind the register screamed when the tv showed what was going on in New York. Our patient even wanted to watch and decided not to go to the hospital. We were not back in the station for more then 15 minutes when the orders came to lock down the station and to prepare for reassignment, we arrived as a search crew around 10pm to pure horror. I spent over two weeks there with the FEMA task force and then ended up going to 68 funerals for my fallen brothers. I will never forget this day !
LBGE #1 07/10/12, SBGE 2/14/13, LBGE #2 8/2/13

Comments