Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Low Life Scammers

*BEWARE* New Scam - Be Prepared!!!

Hey Everyone - I think this needs some attention here. As we have a lot of guys here.., so I'm passing this along as it suggests, at the bottom of this posting..

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall, parking lots, etc.

This is the first warning I have seen for men, and I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart.

Last month I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping. Simply going to get supplies turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come up to your vehicle as you are putting away your purchases. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look).

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb in the vehicle.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th,15th, 20th & 29th. Also July 1st, 8th, 16th, 23rd & 27th, and very likely it will happen again this upcoming weekend.

For your information, Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I also found cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and I buy them by the dozen

Also, you never get to actually eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, etc.

Send this on to the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam

Comments