Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

FireWire Skewers

I just ordered FireWire skewers from Woot...$5 for a 6 pack.

Comments

• Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,526
    great deal
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,560
    Not bad. I grabbed the 4 pack from Williams-Sonoma for around 8 bucks and I thought that was a good deal.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,711
    Did you get the pac-man pumpkin while you were there??

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,711
    SmyrnaGA said:
    Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)
    You sure you weren't looking at an old page?  I'm still showing they are available:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• You're right, I was looking at an old link.  Shipping is $5?  Have to think about this.

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

• If you buy more it is still a flat $5 shipping
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,526
    sold out now.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • I love my FireWire I did sharpen the blunt ends to almost a point which really helped not to bust open mushrooms when putting them on.

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.