Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

FireWire Skewers

I just ordered FireWire skewers from Woot...$5 for a 6 pack.
·

Comments

• Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,339
    great deal
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,992
    Not bad. I grabbed the 4 pack from Williams-Sonoma for around 8 bucks and I thought that was a good deal.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,022
    Did you get the pac-man pumpkin while you were there??

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,022
    SmyrnaGA said:
    Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)
    You sure you weren't looking at an old page?  I'm still showing they are available:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • You're right, I was looking at an old link.  Shipping is $5?  Have to think about this.

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • If you buy more it is still a flat $5 shipping
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,339
    sold out now.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • I love my FireWire I did sharpen the blunt ends to almost a point which really helped not to bust open mushrooms when putting them on.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·