Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

FireWire Skewers

I just ordered FireWire skewers from Woot...$5 for a 6 pack.
·

Comments

• Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,298
    great deal
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,952
    Not bad. I grabbed the 4 pack from Williams-Sonoma for around 8 bucks and I thought that was a good deal.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,358
    Did you get the pac-man pumpkin while you were there??

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,358
    SmyrnaGA said:
    Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)
    You sure you weren't looking at an old page?  I'm still showing they are available:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • You're right, I was looking at an old link.  Shipping is $5?  Have to think about this.

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • If you buy more it is still a flat $5 shipping
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,298
    sold out now.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • I love my FireWire I did sharpen the blunt ends to almost a point which really helped not to bust open mushrooms when putting them on.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·