Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

FireWire Skewers

I just ordered FireWire skewers from Woot...$5 for a 6 pack.
·

Comments

• Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,351
    great deal
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    Not bad. I grabbed the 4 pack from Williams-Sonoma for around 8 bucks and I thought that was a good deal.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,584
    Did you get the pac-man pumpkin while you were there??

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,584
    SmyrnaGA said:
    Sold out...  This is worst than getting a lump of coal for Christmas.  (At least I can use the coal in the egg)
    You sure you weren't looking at an old page?  I'm still showing they are available:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • You're right, I was looking at an old link.  Shipping is $5?  Have to think about this.

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

·
  • If you buy more it is still a flat $5 shipping
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,351
    sold out now.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • I love my FireWire I did sharpen the blunt ends to almost a point which really helped not to bust open mushrooms when putting them on.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·