Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ozark... Small score

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,943
My guys came back home through Conway so I asked them to clean out the Harp's store. Only 20 bags which brings me up to around 40 at home. I'll be in Chattanooga tomorrow and south Cincinnati the next week. If anyone wants a few bags to try out OO let me know. Any of you Nashville folks want a bag.. Holler.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,858
    You really need to spread your gang's territory up through the Mid-Atlantic, fool.

BTW, It's pronounced "Holla".
  • What about us Canucks!
    Are we not Eggers too? :)
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,858
    What about us Canucks! Are we not Eggers too? :)

• i hear OO is having a hard time keeping up with demand and prices are continuing to rise. Can you shed some light on what you paid per bag and availability elsewhere? 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,943
    All I know is several months ago the factory or corporate office told me they weren't taking new customers. I've consistently found it at Harp's in Arkansas for around $5.50 per bag. I stock up when going through.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN