Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Weekend Is Here... Friday / Sat Cooks

2»

Comments

• EggoMatic said:

Sounds like a good weekend -- especially with my Dirty Birds playing on Sunday. I think I'll make some special "Aint's" sauce for my chicken thighs :))

It will be good night for the Saints.
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited September 2013
    The meal looks great, Hap !   =D>

But, I'll pass on the smokes, having quit 10 years ago.  I didn't want to kill my wife with second hand smoke.  However, I've always said that if she dies before me, I'm lighting up.  

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,912

Hapster, was that from the meat counter or their vacuum-sealed packs in the cooler? Did you get 4? Mine requires that to get the $9/lb price, otherwise it's $11/lb, I believe.

I got it at the meat counter. I did see the sign about buying 4 for that price. Maybe the guy messed up? Or maybe he gave the better price since I was buying the kabobs as well? The cost for the steak was $8.99 and it was .90 pounds I think
    ·
  • Real nice meal Hap!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,912
    Thanks Fred...

Heading to Wegmans now for another rack or two and maybe some other goodies to put on the egg as well :)
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    Lowflyer said:
    @ Nola, sounds good on paper but u will prob be sadly disappointed by the outcome on Sun. Ur last season compared to ours doesn't hold a candle. Jus sayin "dat"!!
    whooop!  whoooop!  Not disappointing at all. 

·

• Lowflyer said:

@ Nola, sounds good on paper but u will prob be sadly disappointed by the outcome on Sun. Ur last season compared to ours doesn't hold a candle. Jus sayin "dat"!!

whooop!  whoooop!  Not disappointing at all. 

Congrats
    ·