Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Ultimate Eggcessory!

Anybody on here try one of these yet? Seems like it might be a good design & a great way to move the Egg around. Product Review: The Grill Barrow - YouTube www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWaXqFefCc By ManCaveMeals · 12 min · 2,781 views · Added Apr 06, 2013 I'm honored to bring you a video review on a brand new product in the world of ceramic kamado cooking! The Grill Barrow is a new and innovative mobility ...
My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
·

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Have you seen the price of that puppy?
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,210
    It doesn't kill flies.   :-q 

;)

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,470
    edited September 2013
    AWESOME! Just what I need for moving my egg to my van down by the river.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • I see no prices on their web site... If you are going to sell on the internet, you should include the prices.
    ·
  • Kosko said:
    Have you seen the price of that puppy?

Have you seen the price of anything that is related to the BGE? It is a little bit hillbillyish, but does seem a little more practical than some of these much more expensive tables or carts that cannot be moved off the concrete patio or wooden deck. Just my thoughts
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
    ·
  • You live in a VAN down by the RIVER!!!!!?

lol....I get it.

I grill therefore I am.....not hungy.
    ·
  • biznorkbiznork Posts: 112
    Incorrect. Mangrates are the ultimate eggcessory. Everybody here knows that.
    ·
  • Last I saw the thing was selling for $750.00
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • They are neat as anything you can come up with but they will not finance no more than a week!

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·
  • Isn't this Deja vu?
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,351
    No trailer hitch?

For $750 I probably want to own a second egg unless I thought the other location was vulnerable to theft.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·