Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's almost FOOTBALL season (NFL edition)

13»

Comments

• Two_DownTwo_Down Posts: 47
    Texans fan - would really like to see Andre get a ring/for his entire career not to have been wasted here.  He likely don't have too many seasons left.

2014 Texas Aggies - Here's to hoping....

in Houston, TX

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,452
    brycos said:
    Did you hear about that commercial Peyton Manning turned down..............me either.
    "Here we go insurance adjusters! Here We Go!" 

I still laugh at that one.
    One of the funniest SNL bits ever...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·
  • Already football season here. AAAARRRRRGGGGOOOOS!

CFL or NFL its all good with cheerleaders like that. Except in Detroit where there are no cheerleaders. When the Lions suck, there's no distraction other than alcohol at the games.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,277
    6 teams don't have cheerleaders, interestingly enough.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-11151460

·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,745
    I'm originally from Washington state... Then moved to Colorado. based on that info.. I should root for the dolphins or Tampa Bay... But they are horrendous. I'm thinking about going all in this year and rooting for the chiefs. Alex smith is one of the top qbs
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    Raiders cheerleaders...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 131
    Hail To The Redskins!!
    MBGE in Charleston

·
  • DenaSmokerDenaSmoker Posts: 42
    Super Bowl Champs!!  Go Ravens!!
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,446
    Super Bowl Champs!!  Go Ravens!!
    As a Bengals fan I'm so happy that the Ravens gave Flacco that monster contract.  That's going to hurt for awhile. 

He should give half of it to that Denver DB!  Otherwise he would have never gotten it.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,989
    lol " that Denver DB?“ you mean future HOF champ Bailey? I hate the donkeys as much add anyone, but champ is not just some db.
    ·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 560
    That was Champ, that was Rahim Moore.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Falcons gonna spank dat ass WEEK 1!!  #RISEUP

image Or not....
    image.jpg 408K
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,971

I'm originally from Washington state... Then moved to Colorado. based on that info.. I should root for the dolphins or Tampa Bay... But they are horrendous. I'm thinking about going all in this year and rooting for the chiefs. Alex smith is one of the top qbs

What league have you been watching?? Alex Smith has never been one of the top QBs. He's a decent QB, and is good game manager now that he's learned to throw the ball out of bounds. He's a good fit for KC...and did well today. Still not a top QB though.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
    stevehk1 said:

BOOM!!!!

Too bad your management imploded and grossly overpaid Flacco. If they were smart, they would have left some money on the table for some receivers. 62 passing attempts is not going to return y'all to the chip. Flacco clearly missed Boldin...as I'm sure all Ravens fans do. 13 receptions for 208 yards!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    Peyton spanked dat ass...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
    @cazzy, despite the loss, AP proved why he is my favorite player with his first carry of the season. All Day indeed.
    ·

@cazzy, despite the loss, AP proved why he is my favorite player with his first carry of the season. All Day indeed.

Yeah, I was freaking out when it happened. Credit to the lions though...their defense front is gross and their offense is very dynamic with bush. He looks like USC Bush and that's pretty scary.

If my vikes are going to do anything, Ponder has to play better.
    ·