Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - It's a Great Day

Celebrating a big Win today, Flank steak, roasted potatoes and salad. With a little Woodford to mellow things out!
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
·

Comments

• Go dawgs! Feels good!
    Bluffton, SC LBGE, SBGE, Thermapen
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Dawgs looked good. Clowney, not so much.
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
    ·
  • Yes it is a great day. Thank The Lord for waking us up. The Dawgs chewed up the Gamecocks. Now all I need is a Falcons win to go along with these pork chops and I will be set.
    image.jpg 929.1K
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,965
    @Dyal_SC would disagree with you. I was happy with my Baylor Bears. Now averaging 1 minute 8 seconds per touchdown. That's some fast football.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I needed some Woodford after my Sooners struggled to get the W. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·

Michigan looked good under the lights beating the Irish!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,580
    SC's defense looked horrible. I think everyone is expecting the "big hit" from Clowney every play...which isn't going to happen...and I think it's more than just Clowney that needs work. He isn't playing 100% though. My theory is that it's a combo of his injured foot, and the fact that he's trying to stay healthy for the NFL. Can't blame him...I'd do the same if I were in his shoes. Defense has got to step it up. We are still not out of the runnings for the SEC Championship or even the National Championship. I do have to hand it to GA though. Murray looked great out there.
    ·
  • @Dyal_SC it wasn't Clowney's fault that your DB decided not to cover our receiver on that 85 yd TD. USC Defense just looks off this year
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • @Fred19Flintstone, my son was at the Michigan/NotreDame game...said it was a wild place.
    ·