Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Small 2 Tier Swing Rack Is A New Favorite!

This is an incomplete post so you'll have to trust me the ending was terrific!  I got in on the grid extender group buy, but the grid extender didn't work in my small without modification (cutting it smaller).  I wasn't excited about that.  I ordered the 2 Tier Swing Rack for my small. 

We went to my Mom's house today and she requested brats.  Who am I to say no?  My brother and SIL were there and she asked for boneless chicken breast.  I aims to please.  I knew I brought the mini for a reason!  She has dietary issues so I seasoned the chicken simply with salt & pepper because I had no idea what rub she could tolerate while I was shopping.  I have the other rack in there because I didn't know if I could fit all the brats in the small and the chicken went on first.  The extra real estate wasn't needed.

Here's the 2 Tier Swing Rack.  I seasoned it last night. 

Here it is loaded with three packs of Johnsonville originals (15 brats in all). 

So the pictures end here.  I was busy socializing and forgot about taking pictures, but trust me the meal turned out great!  I think I'm really going to enjoy using the Swing Rack!  The brats were served on buns with optional sauerkraut and/or sautéed peppers & onions.  The side was a Kroger veggie tray because I was too lazy to do anything else. 

Thanks for looking! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments