Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Gators Hurricanes

'Canes ain't what they used to be but they have the offense to take down the Gators. Their D is young and inexperienced, which means the Gators, who've recruited with the best of them over the past many years, ought to score, too! So it'll be a real defensive struggle, right!? That's the beauty of playing the game, we'll just have to see. Go 'Canes! We'll be grilling up some wings on the BGE and taking it all in. College football, can't beat it!
·

Comments

• Gonna be a good one! Good Luck to you and Go Gators!!

Brandon, MS
    ·
  • What loveTheEgg said.

·
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • Go Canes!  Getting ready to throw some wings on the BGE.  Canes haven't won a big one in a while.  It would be nice to knock off these guys.
    ·
  • If Florida is playing Syria....I'm rooting for Syria. Go Dawgs!
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 303
    Go Gators!
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • Beef Ribs here today . . . and a 'Cane win.    [-O<
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • 8lb Boston butt should be ready around dinner time. Go Gators!
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 303
     Kristi.........At least the beef ribs part sounds great!
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • NecessaryIndulgNecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,097
    edited September 2013
    I should add... I'm only a Hurricane fan when they play the Gators. ;)  

I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • I miss seeing an annual Gators and Hurricanes game. If the big three state schools don't play each other it is hard to declare a state champion after all the dust settles.
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,271
    Did some wings at400F indirect, then threw on a rack of boneless skinless chicken thighs. They turned out great. Game is good enough so far, at start of 4th qtr it's whoever wants it most!
    ·
  • And now there are TWO. Who will be the state champion?
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,431
    Miami/FSU November 2
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • Whoa. Quite the upset there. SEC who?
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,271
    Yeah, Baby!
    image.jpg 13K
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,899
    OOOOOOHHHHHH....THAT HURT (BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!)

I think half the humidity on the field was from Muschamp sweating like a guy in a phone booth.

·