Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Griddle Burgers

Egg stabilized at 400 while I finished washing the car for about 45 minutes to insure griddle was hot.

Burgers a little bad Byron's and hang out in fridge until on the griddle.

The sizzling was a beautiful song! No peaking until the flip. Rubbed griddle with some evoo right before placed burgers on.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 

Comments

• Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 
  • Just felt like keeping it simple today :)

XLBGE 
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Looks goog. I'll be doing the same thing tonight.
    I would recommend investing in a bacon press to get a killer seer 
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    looks great! I may have to fire up the egg for lunch! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    WOW
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• how long until you flipped them?
  • Good lookin burgers, dude!! You must have come out of the the " cookin stall", spatched chicken and now burgers back to back. Good to see you enjoying those eggs.

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • @beteez

Yea man. A bacon press would have knocked this out of the park. Reminds me of my days flipping burgers at the Sonic <:-P

XLBGE 
  • how long until you flipped them?

5-6 min :-??

XLBGE 
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This picture makes me want to crack an egg over each one and I think it rounded up a tad would hold it until it cook sunny side up.

XLBGE