Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: West Palm Beach Florida

RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
Going next weekend for a wedding. Any suggestions for good eats or attractions?
Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
·

Comments

• Daughter went to college there for one semester.  In Palm Beach, the resturant was called Testa's.  Very good.  A little pricey but very good.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,306
    edited September 2013
    RLeeper said:
    Can't really give you a suggestion but I do give you a big thank you for sparking our memory bank... For at least 10 years our favorite destination from here in Illinois was Singer Island next to West Palm Beach. Over the years we got to know that area as we loved it and watched it go from riches to rags. The places we loved to eat at are probably history now...but thanks for the memory kick starter!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    RRP said:
    RLeeper said:
    Can't really give you a suggestion but I do give you a big thank you for sparking our memory bank... For at least 10 years our favorite destination from here in Illinois was Singer Island next to West Palm Beach. Over the years we got to know that area as we loved it and watched it go from riches to rags. The places we loved to eat at are probably history now...but thanks for the memory kick starter!

Np! Glad I could help
    ·
    Daughter went to college there for one semester.  In Palm Beach, the resturant was called Testa's.  Very good.  A little pricey but very good.
    Thanks! Already took a look at the menu
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,272
    edited September 2013
    I live in WPB and no question the BEST place to eat around here is in our backyard off our BGE!
    ·
    Well send me the address! Lol
    ·
  • demodemo Posts: 145
    Try Ruth Chris' steakhouse, US 1, just north of Northlake Blvd.
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 330
    I live in Palm Beach Gardens......two of our favorite places are Riverhouse Restaurant for steaks, seafood etc and La Trattoria for Italian.....Both on PGA Blvd near Intracoastal Waterway and both outstanding! 
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • My favorite place for out of town visitors is the Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill at the Riviera Beach Marina.

http://tikiwaterfrontseagrill.webs.com/apps/location/
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,306
    Ye
    billybon said:
    My favorite place for out of town visitors is the Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill at the Riviera Beach Marina.

http://tikiwaterfrontseagrill.webs.com/apps/location/
    Years ago there was a steakhouse called Anna Bell Lee also on Riveria Beach not too far from the Holiday Inn. I know the HI is long gone, but did ABL survive?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
    Thanks for all of your suggestions. Decisions decisions!
    ·