Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any Eggers heading to Death Valley tomorrow?

Any eggers other than me headed over to Death Valley to watch the Tigers tomorrow.  Loading up the small for sliders and Nathan's spiral cut dogs (or should I say "spiral cut Dawgs" after last weekend and fact we play another set of bulldogs tomorrow) after the game.
·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,295
    You guys be nice to SC State. LOL You beat the toughest team you will have to face last week. Have fun tailgating and be sure to take pix! :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,189
    Dyal_SC said:
    You guys be nice to SC State. LOL You beat the toughest team you will have to face last week. Have fun tailgating and be sure to take pix! :)
    Isn't the next tough game 11/6? This weekend will tell if it will be tougher or not.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,295
    It's on 11/30/13... I was talking about every other game except the Clemson Carolina game... Hehehe. ;) Just messing with you, SmokinTiger81. ;)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,189
    @Dyal_SC Oops, that's what I meant. They are currently ranked #6.
    ·
  • Hey, FSU is no slouch team this year either, we some credit for that one coming up too in a few weeks!
    ·
  • I've been trying to figure out a way to take my large to our tailgate without killing myself.
    ·
  • Are you coming to Raleigh on 9/19? Wish the team wasn't!!!!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • Geaux Tigers!!
    ·
  • I was at the Georgia game but won't be there this weekend. My boss has a house in Senica and also has an egg. We had killer butts for the tailgate.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
  • CUangler. The large is hard to transport. You have to at least take insides out and have a potlifter to move it. That is why I added a small.
    ·
  • RG. Nope, I will watch that one on tv.
    ·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    @goatsegg my folks have a big ass house boat at Keowee Marina.  You ever hang out there?

@smokintiger81 I will not be at the game.  Take my oldest son (4.5 years old) to a couple games a year but we have some friends in town this weekend.  Did you go last week?
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • @r270ba- I've been past the marina but haven't had an opportunity to stop.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
  • OK you guys gotta see my point of view. I'm in SoCal.  First you talk about egging in Death Valley. WTF, you don't need a BBQ in Death Valley you can sear on any available rock and if you want to slow cook put it in the shade! And then the topic turns to a marina and houseboats really? Death Valley, the lowest point below sea level in the U.S. and the highest recorded temps.

All in fun,

TD   

XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
    ·
  • Why did they name a desert after our football stadium?
    ·