Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Score is now Girls: Three - Boys: Two

This afternoon my fantastic Italian DIL and #2 son presented us with a healthy 8 pound 12 ounce baby girl. Every body is doing just fine. SWMBO is beside herself as we have to wait until tomorrow to make the first visit (as if the baby will change that much overnight)

First grandchild not born in the middle of the night, thank you and welcome "wee one". 
Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 

Comments

• Congratulations Skiddy!  Best wishes to your family!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,563
    Happy for you Skiddy!!! Another future egghead lol:)
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,466
    Congrats to you Mr. Marker.  \:D/

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• You know the rule - no pics...
    :)
    J/K
    Congratulations, enjoy the latest addition!
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,424
    Congrats. Have 2 grand daughters (4 and 2, and the 4 yo lives with us). It's amazing how much fun they are, and how great they make you feel. No better feeling than a 4 yo asking if she can sit with you for a story. Enjoy them as much as you can.
    @Tjcoley - they are amazing have my daughter's 7 year old and five year old, my #1 son's 2 year old with us today. Wished I had this time with my own kids. 
    @Trini, yeah pics tomorrow, when we visit for the first time. 
    @Canman1976 funny I was thinking the same thing, another one to teach "I got my BBQ shoes on" to. 
    @Fred19Flintstone - much thanks Fred, regarding the family, to borrow a football phrase, "Family, is not a sometime thing, family is an all the time thing." 

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,171
    Congrats! One more to indoctrinate in the cult of the Egg :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,471
    Congrats, man!  Your genetic footprint is growing....but I thought y'all used the metric system...what's with this pounds and ounces?!

No wonder there are eggers all over Canuckistan!

• @nolaegghead - LOL, thanks man, pretty exciting stuff. Yeah, the hospital weight was 3981 grams, I converted for most of the forum, SWMBO still speaks in pounds....
    @caliking - Thanks. Baby's Daddy has a WSM, two kettles, don't like to boast, but I brought him up right. 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
    Molto bene, Nonno!
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,710
    Congrats Skiddy another Mini

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• Yeah congratulations man!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Molto bene, Nonno!
    Gratzie - but I go by PaPa so as not to confuse....
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Congrats Skiddy!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Congrats Skiddy!  Spending the week at the beach with my grand youguns next week.  Priceless.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• Grandkids are awesome, get ready for a ton of excitement.