Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stone and a Woo?

Does anyone use just a stone with the Woo? If so are you happy with the results?

LBGE

BTFU!

Comments

• Most people either use the platesetter or the AR or woo with a stone. If I remember right you are running a Large, so you could go either way. Woo is less expensive but nowhere near as multi functional as the AR. I bought the PSwoo3 for my large cause it will work with my platesetter that I already had.

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • I do have a large. I really like the idea of the woo for raised direct and want to do more indirect. Was thinking a stone would be cheaper than PS (if it fit the woo)

Right now I'm running your bolt system and it works great just not as clean as I would like.

LBGE

BTFU!

• Woo and stone will work great for you then plus you get the benefit if being able to wok with the woo.

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.