Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stone and a Woo?

Does anyone use just a stone with the Woo? If so are you happy with the results?

LBGE

BTFU!

·

Comments

• Most people either use the platesetter or the AR or woo with a stone. If I remember right you are running a Large, so you could go either way. Woo is less expensive but nowhere near as multi functional as the AR. I bought the PSwoo3 for my large cause it will work with my platesetter that I already had.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • I do have a large. I really like the idea of the woo for raised direct and want to do more indirect. Was thinking a stone would be cheaper than PS (if it fit the woo)

Right now I'm running your bolt system and it works great just not as clean as I would like.

LBGE

BTFU!

·
  • Woo and stone will work great for you then plus you get the benefit if being able to wok with the woo.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·