Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Head country

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
My order was waiting on me when I got home...
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 974
    Haha, WOW! It sounds like a lot, then it shows up and send like even more. That looks like a good time waiting to happen...

Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • I logged on to see if anyone had any thoughts on this stuff.  Last week a butcher that I've never been to who stocks this stuff told me this stuff is revered and second to none. With that sort of promotion I thought I couldn't lose at $4.59.  I used it on a spatchcock this week and I have to say it is up there with the some of the best.  I guess it's each to their own, but Head Country rub is worth your time / money to try.  
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    When I bought bulk I sent some to a few guys... They seemed to like it. Their sauce is good also.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Did a brisket with it over the weekend. It was really good. Awesome for the price ;)

·
  • TMayTMay Posts: 87
    I buy their BBQ sauce from Sam's Club, but Walmart also sells it if anyone is looking for it...  Great stuff!
    Rowlett, Texas
    ·
  • Try the Head Country Hot...it's all I use.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,558
    Just finished my first bottle it was in my elf pkg from Cazzy!!
    Had it in pork chops tonight...great stuff:)
    image.jpg 1.7M
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    They make it a couple towns over from me so I can find it anywhere. Like @Que_n_Brew I really like the hot, I've been mixing it with the regular lately and that is great too. The hickory also pretty tasty. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·