Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Maryland Area Eggheads

Fireman_JoeFireman_Joe Posts: 296
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
Looking to see if anyone from the forum is going to any of the following fest: Cozyfest, Dizzyfest or Eggtoberfest ?
Key Largo,Florida  
2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    I was going to hit up Cozyfest but I will be in my sister-in-laws wedding that weekend. 11/9 for Dizzyfest should work for me.
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,347
    Dizzyfest is a maybe depending upon my schedule.  Where is cozyfest?
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • CP92CP92 Posts: 200
    Cozyfest yes (hell yes, get my egg that day!!!).  Dizzy a definite maybe. 

@ Ragtopp99 Cozy is in Mt. Airy on the 21st of this month.
    Chris
    LBGE
    Laurel, MD
    ·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,087
    i am considering going. its about 30-40 mins from my house. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • yes,yes, no
    ·
  • I'm going to Eggtober feast and will be picking up my 2nd Egg ,I'm so looking fwd to this event it is two of my favorite things Egging and Road trip this is about a 14 hour drive me and my son will be doing it good quality time together
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • It will be nice to meet the people behind the Egghead names.
    Key Largo,Florida  
    2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
    Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
    2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
    ·